Is Autumn one of your favorite times of the year? Sure is mine along with many of my favorite foods. Now is the time as the days get shorter and cooler to cozy up with warmer food, soups, apples, pumpkins and all things baking.
Here is a list of some of my most requested recipes and the ones that everyone loves.
9. Want to cozy up with a soup? 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to make it wow! Vegan Vegetable Tortilla Soup is as easy as it is delicious and you make it in one skillet, yes you heard correctly a skillet!
8. Chickpea Coconut Dal is another one skillet meal. It has scrumptious spices we love from India it takes just minutes to prepare and you to can be gobbling up Chickpea Coconut Dal.
7. Still in the mood for a salad? Here is a very unique and yummy Wilted Sweet Potato Spinach Salad. It is sweet, a bit of spice and so good for us, even if you don’t have a spiralizer, you can purchase already spiralized sweet potatoes in many markets. Excuse me while I go make some, I really love, love this slightly warm salad. And sweet potatoes are so much apart of autumn.
6. Mushrooms are one of the superfoods that keep us young and healthy. Crimini Mushroom Potpie is delicious, ready in 30 minutes and a sexy way to celebrate autumn. And this would be a great first course for Thanksgiving too…
5. Apples, kale, walnuts, what am I thinking of? Surprise! Its Apple Vegan Waldorf Salad, the dressing may surprise you, it is scrumptious and healthy. I’m not that fond of regular waldorf salad but this one, this is really good. You can be eating it in just a few minutes. It doesn’t have sugar like the old waldorf styled salads…
4. Come with me to the Caribbean, Caribbean Tacos will have you feeling like you are back on the beach in no time with black beans, sweet potatoes, avocado and salsa and its ready to eat in 10 minutes! All the flavors of autumn on the beach.
3. Honey Walnut Tofu, perfect for a night in when you want to spoil yourself and yet it has broccoli that is perfect autumn veggie. This is a my version of one of my favorite restaurants in San Francisco, Mandalay Bay. Even if you usually are not fond of tofu believe me this recipe is best with tofu. You can be eating it in 30 minutes.
2. Here is another soup, not just any soup, Dancing Elephants Soup was the most popular soup in my cafe. Black beans, tomatoes, a bit spice oh, it is so good and so good for us. Check out the post to read why is it called Dancing Elephants? Any of you remember this soup from Magnolia Cafe days?
- What holds the # 1 spot? Betty’s Black Bean Chili is fabulous, it has been highly popular both at my cafe I had and now on Pinterest and with all of you! It is easy to make and you can use it as chili, use it to make taco salad or huevos rancheros for breakfast.
Which recipe will you try first? And which are your autumn favorites?
Save this to Pinterest for later! Click on the red bar below to save it and follow me on Pinterest too.