Chickpeas are one of the most versatile legume around! The flour makes great gluten free tortillas, you can roast them, smish them for hummus, use the chickpea liquid (aquafaba) to make meringue, chili, all sorts of Indian meals…so here are a few fun ones that you may not have seen before…
- Chickpea Vegan Tikka Masala Tacos- they are ready in under 30 minutes and so delicious -tomatoes, chickpeas, peas and some spices and they are ready!
- Skillet Socca with Salad- Socca is a French flatbread made from chickpea flour-even the french knew how versatile it was! You can eat the flatbread just like it is, or put a salad on it, fold it up and eat it like a taco. The Socca is made in a skillet it takes 11 minutes to make, yes that easy… and you will love it! Another idea would be to put roasted veggies and vegan mozzarella on the socca eat it like a pizza…
- Chickpea Curry Waffles- this was so much fun to create! It is even better to eat though. Made from Chickpea flour so it is gluten-free, add in some coconut milk and curry spices and you have a wonderful brunch or supper.
- Curry Chickpea Burgers…here’s curry again this time with peas, carrots, basmati rice a little panko bread crumbs and you have a yummy burger. And these are great either served on Naan or pita bread.
- My all time favorite recipes is Chickpea Coconut Dal- it takes just 5 minutes to prep and shorter time yet to cook it. It is so scrumptious, the coconut milk, curry and turmeric…ok excuse me while I go make some!
Which recipe will you make this week?
Save it to Pinterest for saving it for later! Enjoy!
Download Betty's Ultimate Pumpkin Recipes!
Bettys Ultimate PumpkinRecipes.pdf. Fast, amazing recipes that will Wow your friends and family.
Gluten-Free, AIP and Paleo Options